Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008

Adidas is going fast...


Just walking down Passeig de Gracia in Barcelona, I came across the Adidas store and saw that they are having a new cooperation on. It's Porsche Design, the German car brand well known for their huge sunnys, just designed a mobile phone and now they are cooperating with Adidas. That's quite cool. Their stuff is more going in the direction of elegant sports wear for the older sophisticated generation as we saw with Stella McCartney. For my sense I think it's a bit lame, but I don't think I am their target. They have a driving, tennis, golf and running section. I would take the driving one that's where they are the fastest and maybe there is a Adidas Porsche which I could image as a retro one in frog green and everywhere the Adidas flower...uhhhhlalalalalalala

Keine Kommentare: